Friday, October 4, 2019

Donut Doubt a Teacher, Happy World Teacher's Day!

As we celebrate World Teacher's Day this October 5th, a simple gift from a student will make them smile.

Happy Teacher's Day

I never thought of bringing something in school. However, my son has been reminding me since Monday that he wants to bring something for all his teachers. He would always love to share and give.

I always believed that its the thought that counts. So, I thought of something sweet but affordable that would show appreciation on Teacher's Day. I thought of donuts since my son loves donuts a lot. I bought premium donuts in a box from Dunkin Donuts.


I came to this donut appreciation gift. Thanks to Pinkheartstring for the free donut printable tags idea.

Teachers are the second parents of our children. It is right to show appreciation in anyways we can. We salute to all teachers for all your hard work and contribution to our children's education.

Happy World Teacher's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment